Friday, September 17, 2010

Triple Releases from ANGELO

Maybe the new work from Angelo is the most been waiting release for me. But, why they have to make it triple releases?? I don’t get it but it still feel exciting XD

  • El Dorado (TV Edition)

cover BASARA

Track List:

  1. El Dorado
  2. El Dorado [TV edit]
  3. El Dorado [instrumental]

El Dorado is the theme ending song from anime Sengoku Basara 2. It’s a energetic song! The song is great. The video is great. The band is great! It’s my favorite song at the moment! I really like Kirito’s voice and also the band’s music. It’s not that dark like their early songs, but it still sound good!

  • El Dorado

cover

Track List:

  1. El Dorado
  2. Speak to deep colors
  3. El Dorado [instrumental]

Maybe this is the real version of the song from Angelo. The second track is a beautiful song! I just love it like the way I love “El Dorado”. The music and Kirito’s voice is so beautiful and gentle. Even that way, I think there’s still the taste of “Angelo” in the song. I mean, no matter how beauty the song is, it’s still Angelo ^^

  • Fate

cover

Track List:

  1. Fate
  2. Fate [TV edit]
  3. Fate [instrumental]

This is the third release from Angelo. The time between the releases is quite close, that’s why I quite surprised! Angelo surely is working hard. Fate is another ending theme for Sengoku Basara 2 and I like it just like the two releases. I wonder how they can make such great song and music like this. I also wonder how I can become to like them this much. They are surely so great! I become to like them more and more.

And the best part from them is that they are going to release new album on this October! What the fudge?!! I’m so excited with it! It’s the second exciting news after the return of Mina-sama XD Angelo’s position on my music list now has moving forward day by day. And I’m glad they did!

I’m wishing the best for Angelo and their foreign career. I bet after this they will be well known outside. How come people miss such great band like them? People don’t know what they’re missing. They miss such great and unique band!

angelo

No comments: