Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome back Mina-sama!

Maybe this is the most exciting news for this year, Mina-sama aka L’Arc~en~Ciel are finally coming back~~~~~~ *gunyu-gunyu dance*

So this is why lately I have listening to their songs again. It’s a premonition of the good news. Yokatta~~~ Yatta~~~ I’m so happy!! XD

Mina-sama will start their 20th anniversary through a live on December 31st, 2010. Exactly at 00.00 time, they will start the celebration under the title, L’A Happy New Year! They will start the new year with their coming back! It’s a great way to start the year! That’s my number one band! XD 

They will also release new single! Great! But, there must be a new album. They already have enough songs to make an album. So, please make one! I have list few albums to bought, but with this news I’ve decided to put Mina-sama on my top priority! :) I love them too much!

I really can’t wait for the end of this year, to see them all get together again. I guess now they have enough money for the anniversary show, and so decided to come back as a band XP I can’t wait what will they offer us this time? Will it be like 2003 after their Shibuya Seven Days show and releasing SMILE? Will they continuously release new album? I wish!! What ever it is, I will always follow them~~~

Welcome back Mina-sama! Okaerinasai~~~~ Thank you for this great news!!

larc sama

They will always be my number one band!

No comments: