Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy Birthday Me!

Today is my birthday! Happy birthday Me! :)

Thank you for those who has greet me and wishing the best for me. Hontouni doumo arigatou gozaimasu *bows* I’m wishing the very best thing for everyone of you. Once again, thanks!

Actually I’m not use with this “happy birthday” thing. I don’t know how to give right reaction XP But, I really appreciate all the greetings :)

And a very special person has really surprised me! I don’t have any idea that I would receive such attention, especially on my birthday! I’m so happy! I’m so honored! Once again, I don’t deserve it, but I’m really happy I’ve meet and could have her love.

For Satomi-chan, I’m really grateful to have you as my friend. I’m so happy and honored to be your friend. I really do! I want to be friends with you forever! Thank you for giving me this happiness. Thank you for making me smile today. Thank you for the beautiful present. This birthday is truly the best birthday since I have you. I will always remember this birthday. I will never forget it! Ever!

birthday cake

Thank you so much Satomi chan! You’re the greatest!! I’m truly honored!! I love you forever!!

2 comments:

huamulan03 said...

I know I tweeted it already, but still, wishing you all the best on your birthday ^^

KiRai said...

Arigatou gozaimasu Niki-chan~~~ Always wishing the best for you too :)