Thursday, June 17, 2010

“I Hate Myself and I Want to Die”

Yes, I hate myself…but not to the point that I want to die.

I hate myself but I love my life.

Life is hard. Life is suck. But with some little happiness. I can still like it.

If there’s no happiness, I’ll make one.

Beside, my belief forbid me to kill myself, and I think I’m just too coward to do so. I will go straight to hell. Well, as if I won’t go there  XDD

I wonder…

Will anyone cry if I’m gone?

Will anyone miss me?

Will anyone thinking of me?

Mo ii yo..I guess it won’t be a matter. Since I would be gone anyway.

Hehehe…this is not a suicidal letter XP Just wrote this when I was stuck in the traffic jam. Some inspirations huh XP

P.S. “I Hate Myself and I Want to Die” is the title of RENTRER EN SOI song :)

No comments: