Thursday, April 15, 2010

KiRaidesu Productions

These are the list of my writings :)

[DONE]

  1. Anata ga Iru Kara
  2. Feeling Fine (anata ga iru kara spin off)
  3. Sayounara (anata ga iru kara spin off)
  4. Fist & Stick (anata ga iru kara spin off)
  5. The Guardian and I (one shot)
  6. The Side A of a Dream (one shot)
  7. The Side B of a Dream (one shot)
  8. He’s My Brother ~Sam & Dean Winchester~ (fan fiction)
  9. L’Arc~en~Ciel Worst Nightmare (fan fiction)
  10. The Guardian & I ~other story~ (one shot)

[in progress]

  1. Last Quarter ~the other story~
  2. Undecided
  3. Takumi to Sora
  4. Love Before Time (fan fiction)

[in concept]

  1. Kazoku desu dakara
  2. Child’s play
  3. Undecided 2

I’ve post “The Side A of a Dream” and “The Side B of a Dream” here at my blog. It’s in the old posts. If anyone interested to read, please go to: http://kiraidesu.livejournal.com. I create an account there to post my writings. Well, that’s my first intention XP

Enjoy!

No comments: