Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Versailles: “JUBILEE”

jubilee_big

  1. God Palace -Method of Inheritance-
  2. Ascendead Master
  3. Rosen Schwert
  4. 愛と哀しみのノクターン (Ai to kanashimi no nokutaan)
  5. Amorphous
  6. Reminiscence
  7. Catharsis
  8. The Umbrella of Glass
  9. 月下香 (Gekkakou)
  10. PRINCESS -Revival of church-
  11. Serenade
  12. Sound in Gate

One of the albums I’ve been waiting for the release this year. I finally had listened to it, Jubilee from Versailles. I think it’s a crucial project for them, since they’ve been working on it before Jasmine You passed away. And for the finishing, Hizaki plays the additional bass. He’s such a talented person indeed.

I like 3 songs from this album. They are my most favorites: Amorphous – The Umbrella of Glass – Serenade. The key word is violin. I really like the violin sound on those three songs. The Serenade video really a touching one, it’s a soft and gentle video. I could feel the memories of Jasmine You on the song and video. It was surely a big lost for them.

I don’t feel too much excited with this album, somehow the music has become soften. It’s quite different with, “Ascendead Master” album. But, still my big appreciation for them :D They do have great music, and maybe it’s because it’s for the first time they go Major. I’ve heard that it’s the consequences of going Major. The band has to follow several rules, including the way of the music. Even so, I do wishes the best for Versailles and will always like their music; furthermore they ARE one of the sounds in my life :)

Versailles JUBILEE

No comments: