Friday, March 05, 2010

Successor

One of my nephew, Jupe, has shown the same interest with me for Japanese Music, especially Japanese Rock Music, which this quite surprising me.

The first Japanese Music he heard was from L’Arc~en~Ciel. He really like “Ready Steady Go” with its drum’s beat. “It’s awesome,” said him. Even so, he keeps questioned hyde’s appearances that look like a girl. When I told that hyde’s age was around late 30s (that time), “No way!!” objected him. When he listening to hyde’s voice or seeing hyde’s shake, “His face like a girl but has a voice of a man, how can that be?” My mistake was I can’t say anything much that time. But, now I don’t need to say anything. He has become L’Arc~en~Ciel fans XD At first he’s quietly been listening the songs, and when I noticed him, he’s just smile and said, “What?” Now, both of us often listening to L’Arc~en~Ciel songs together.

Then 2 weeks before, I was writing on my laptop and listening to “Serenade” by Versailles. He become interested and wants to know who sings it. I have the video but was worried he won’t like it, since its Visual Kei, another new thing I must introduce to him. But, I shown him the video anyway and just like I expected, he was quite surprised. His first question was, “Is that a man or a woman?” pointed at Hizaki. I said, “Of course it’s a man!”, “But, don’t look at his appearances; it’s just costume, look at his ability,” Somehow my words worked out and I found him listening to Versailles without me being around XP the songs have also been uploaded to his mp3.

And the last one, his sister, Nida, has hummed “Uso” from SID which I use as my cell phone ringtone XDD

Ah…My successor has been born day by day XDD

tiitus n justus

No comments: