Sunday, March 07, 2010

The sound of my life

I love music. Maybe I can’t get through a day without feeling annoyed if I don’t have music to listen. I like to hear many kind of music, as long as it sounds good to my ears :) And the music I love the most is Japanese music, especially the bands.

My one most favorite band is L’Arc~en~Ciel. Even though there’s days when I didn’t listen to their songs, but in the end I would actually falls to them again and the feeling is like when I fall for them in the first time.

And anyway, I’ve also been listening to many bands and music, and I’ve found few that interest and become my favorites. Beside L’Arc~en~Ciel, they are the ones that I’ve been listening to quite often. Each bands has it’s own kind and genre that I can’t judge which one is great. Everyone is great! Everyone has it’s own specialty and greatness. So, what I can do is just categorized them to suit my needs.

Here goes…

Music for everyday is L’Arc~en~Ciel.

kakkoi

Music when feeling stressed is Acid Black Cherry (Yasu).

yasu

 

Music for fun is SID (read SHIDO).

keren

 

and music for late at night is Versailles.

versailles284kx4

That’s the music I’ve been listening lately and become the soundtrack of my life.

But, though it’s different thing…there’s only one ultimate sound for my life..the sound I will always love the most..the sound I will always listen..the sound I will always need..the sound I will always miss…the sound from Kimi Raikkonen :)

kimiku

No comments: