Sunday, February 28, 2010

Perfect Girl Evolution (part 4)

It’s a little chat in the afternoon.

A: “I think you’ll look beautiful if you let your hair grew long, try it!”

A: “She looks beautiful if she let her hair grew long, right?”

B: “Maybe,”

B: “She’ll look more beautiful if she let her hair grew long, more feminism, wears make up, wears braces, slimmer,”

A: “Hey, who do you think you are?

Yeah, who do you think you are? I don’t need you to say all of that. Though I’m like this, but I like what I am.

I don’t like have a long hair, it’s hot! It’s not I don’t want to be feminism, it’s a habit! It’s not I don’t wear makeup, I like to wear the most natural one! It’s not I don’t want to wears braces, it’s too expensive! I’d rather use the money for some other useful things (read: manga and musical things), It’s not I don’t want to get slimmer, I’m trying here! It’s not I don’t want to do those things..I’d like to do it on my own way…if I do it whatever people asked me then what’s left from me?

Here I am, this is me! Then just accept it!!

sunako chan

No comments: