Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eh..? VAMPS updates



Few days before, I've just had a chat with friend about VAMPS updates. I said that maybe Hyde has left VAMPS for a while to focus more with L'Arc~en~Ciel. They will release brand new single this January and ought to have some live shows, right? And I was also hoping that the hiatus might end earlier than plan :P

But, I was completely wrong!! >_<

Hyde sama will be very really busy with VAMPS the whole year!! They will release 2 new single and 2nd album. Everything in a row!! Then they would also have World Tour starting September 2010!! The tour start at the end of the year, just several month before 2011 when the hiatus would end...I don't dare to make any conclusion so far... :(

The news from VAMPS really give me a surprise in the morning! Though I feel happy with VAMPS progress but I also feel sad since I really thought Hyde sama would now concentrate with L'Arc~en~Ciel. He has already had a whole rocking year with VAMPS, now it's L'Arc~en~Ciel turns. I was thinking like that. Even more, when they release [BLESS], I thought, "this is it, this is the time of their coming back," I have welcome back them with my biggest and warm hug (XP) but now I must let them go again... :((

Hyde sama, please forgive me for being such egoist admirer of you...but I really want you back with L'Arc~en~Ciel. But, I still wishing you the best with VAMPS. I will always support your works. I will always be proud become an admirer of you :) This is really from my heart, "Ganbatte kudasai, Hyde sama,"

No comments: