Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2010



Happy New Year!!! *trumpet roaring*

Well, actually new year has 5 days passes, it's me who too late celebrate it here XP
My new year's eve supposed to be quite fun with BBQ party with my family, but I get ill :( I was so limp that I go to bed early! But, then I woke up at 11 pm and ask for food XDD

The next day, I completely become ill. I was shivering and had to stay at bed. I was bed rest for 2 days! 2 days! Give back my holidays!! :(( It's really not the right way to start the year...but hopefully after I get ill in the start..I will be happy for the rest of the year :) Amen!

And for 2010, I've made 2 resolutions that I have break one of it really soon XDD sigh...I know it. It's no use to make resolutions if I keep breaking it. Even so, I will do my best in completing what I've said though I keep breaking it :) I'll do my best!

Sate! It's just for my self...fight!

No comments: