Tuesday, December 08, 2009

L'Arc~en~Ciel releasing new single



It has been confirmed that on January 27th, 2010, L'Arc~en~Ciel will be releasing brand new single, BLESS. It's also the NHK Vancouver 2010 broadcast theme song. I'm so happy that finally they are releasing something :) It's been long time with no news from them, and this news definitely add the joy I had lately (Kimi's signing for WRC at 2010).

The single preview can be seen at Youtube and it's su~~per su~~goi~~ (I'm imitating Mao ^_^). It's so beautiful and really suit the song theme. I was so touch with the song. Again, a fine and great work from Minna sama!! I'm so happy I can listen to their great work again, such a beautiful and gentle song, along with the sweet music and voice...and when seeing them recording the song together...I might cry....I'm so happy they are back...
Can't wait to see their live performance at Music Station on January 24th, 2010. Maybe I would really cry that time...Minna sama...nothing I can say than my gratitude for having you back...thank you so much..You are really BLESS!!!

And one other thing...tetsu has change his stage performance name...it's "tetsuya" for L'Arc~en~Ciel and "TETSUYA" for solo works. Don't know the reason he's changing his name...then shall the rest follow??

L'Arc~en~Ciel are:
vocal: hideto
bass: tetsuya
guitar: ken
drums: yukihiro


Not quite catchy though... ^_^ Whatever! Though the name has change, I will still call him, "tetsu san" :)

No comments: