Thursday, November 12, 2009

SID - One way



SID - One way (11.11.09)
01 - one way
02 - Kaitou Neon
03 - Doyoubi no Onna (Live from SID TOUR 2009 hikari)

SID has released new single on November 11th, 2009, title "One Way". The first time I watched the video I went, "Eh?"...the song and video doesn't get into me that time. But, after I heard it for sometime, I become to like it :)

"One way" is a cheerful song along with the video. It makes me jump out :) I must take back my previous words, the song and the video are great!! I love it! I love Mao too XD He's cuter in the video..skinnier but also cuter XDD..and his voice...sigh..what a great voice!

"Kaitou Neon" is quite a cheerful and jazzy song, which it's what I like from SID (they make me like jazzy music). I've missed jazzy songs from SID. There's no jazzy song in their latest album, HIKARI. And with this song I feel that the band has still keep it's music line, that is jazzy rock :)

"Doyoubi no Onna ~Live from SID TOUR 2009 hikari~", what I like from this one is because it's the live version. I always like live version's song since I can feel the vocalist energy and spirit. Mao is one of the greatest vocalist, he has a clear voice and can perform quite the same between recording or live..I'm amazed with his voice...Mao's voice sound so funny XP

Over all...great songs from SID! I become to really like them!! Can't wait for the album! I hope they will release it soon...hopefully there will be a new album...I will surely go for it! XD

Great job SID!! Great Mao! XDD

No comments: