Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Roses and roses

A kind of flower that I quite like is roses. I like every kind of roses, but mostly white ones. Each roses have a meaning. This is the meaning of roses by its colors.


Red
Symbolic of: Love, beauty, courage and respect, true Love , romantic Love, I love you, congratulations, job well done.



White
Symbolic of: Purity and innocence, silence or secrecy, also reverence and humility, I am worthy Of you, keep a secret



Light Pink
Symbolic of: admiration, fun and happiness,perfect happiness, gentleness, sweetness, please believe me



Yellow
Symbolic of: Joy, gladness, friendship, delight, the promise of a new beginning, freedom, I care, welcome back, remember me, jealousy



Orange
Symbolic of: Desire, and enthusiasm,



Black
Death



Blue roses...Is there a blue roses..???

No comments: