Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cheating ^_^



I’ve been cheating lately hehehe...I’ve been listening to songs beside L’Arc~en~Ciel and Hyde. It’s been quite a while I haven’t listen them XD Gomen ne minna sama!!

Then this is my cheating list.
1.Acid Black Cherry (Yasu). I like Yasu’s unique voice and funny character XD He also has a unique sense of music, that’s why he’s in my top cheating list.

2.SID or シド (read SHIDO). A long time ago I was interested with the look from the vocalist, Mao. I thought he’s a sweet little boy, and now I finally know that he isn’t a little boy!! He was born on October 23rd, 1977, that means he’s just turn 32 this year! What? With that cute face he’s 32 years old?! Miracle do exist XDD But, beside the face, I really like Mao’s voice…so unique and funny. It’s like a voice of shivering after taking a cold bath XDD (A friend has said the same thing about Gackt’s voice XD)

3.Pierrot. Actually the band has disbanded, but I can’t forget the band first album that I’ve listen, FINALE. So when I finally got the album, the songs ringed back to me.

4.Aqua Timez. I’ve just listen to them recently and not really that much get in to it. But, I like one of their single albums, NIJI. Sweet song and of course comfortably voice from Futoshi. I think I’m always get in to people who has unique voices ^_^

No comments: