Friday, September 11, 2009

KiRai's days

This is my days lately ^_^

"Dear God, please let my heart to be dead. Please don’t let me feel what I don’t want to feel. Please don’t let me think what I don’t want to think. Please don’t let me care what I don’t want to care. Dear God, please just let my heart to be dead"

* * *

"I don’t understand. I’m the one that should not care, but why I’m the one who have to care the most? I don’t understand. I’m the one that should be the freakiest one, but why I’m the one who look normal? I don’t understand. I’m the only one who isn’t the house children, but why I must act like one? I don’t understand. I’m the one that should have not think about anything than just my self, but why I must think about everything? I don’t understand. Is this a funny life for me or is it pathetic?"

* * *

“What will you do to make your self to be seen?”
“I will try hard to make my self to be seen,”
“And what will you do when you have done everything but they still don’t see you?”
“Then make them couldn’t seen anything for the rest of their life,”

* * *

^_^

No comments: