Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Upload it for me, obachan,"

Some other night, I was looking at my nephew's cellular phone. One of his uncle has give it for him and he was asking could he listen songs with it.

"Yes, you can. But you need a cable data to transfer the song," I said
"But, uncle didn't give the cable data," my nephew said.
"Mm..hey, your mother has a MP3 player, why not just borrow it?" I looked at his mother who is also my only sister. She gives sign of agreement to lend her son the MP3 player.

That settles then. I'm getting back listening to J-songs via my phone.

"Then upload the songs for me," said my nephew.
"What songs?" I asked.
"Your songs,"
"Laruku and Linkin Park," I stared in surprised at him.
"Why on earth you want that songs?"
"It's not a strange thing. He always listen to it since you play it 24 hours a day," said his mother.
"Right. So upload it for me,"
"Oookkkaayyyy...,"

Then a song play out from my phone. All of us listen to it.

"Is it...what..L'Arc..something..." said my sister (yes, she really said that ^_^)
"No," I said.
"It's Luna Sea," said my nephew. And I looked at him with amazed ^_^

It's great! Finally my effort has give a satisfying result. L'Arc~en~Ciel has a new young fans, my nephew! ^_^ He always join me when I listen or watched Laruku's songs and videos, so no wonder he get the influenced. And not only Laruku, but also other J-music! Yatta!!

No comments: