Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prayer

I always said the "PRAYER" song from Hyde sama with "Hyde's Prayer"
I love this song. It's my number one favorite song from Hyde sama. I also like it since it was in English, so I could understand what Hyde sama is trying to say
I even made an artwork with the words from this song. Everyone who see it think I wrote the words but when they read the name below it, they went, "Ho..it's from that guy!"

Why I like the song so much? Because it suits my condition that sometimes I had. I feel Hyde sama could understand the feeling I had. Here's my feeling about the lyric.

Prayer by Hyde




I'm stray...

I'm crossing the borderline...without a sound
A wilderness no one could ever know
The sadness...how it brings me down
(KiRai: yes, it really bring me down)
I know I have no choice
Is it wise? Taking a life?
(KiRai: feuh..you've save me...)

And I need to know
Tell me how I should see the light?
(KiRai: yes, sometimes I couldn't see it)
I draw the gun and I take aim
The world stands still like a dream
I stray...
(KiRai: precisely)

I'm crossing the borderline
God's on my side
The sacrifice we make in Heaven's name
(KiRai: you've said it...)
I'm praying...
(KiRai: always do)

But there's no escape
(KiRai: sometimes it feel that way)
I fired a ball of lead
It's so cold
This can't be love
(KiRai: is there any love left?)

And I need to know
Tell me how I should see the light?
I draw the gun and I take aim
The world stands still like a dream
I stray...

And I need to know
Tell me how I should see the light?
I draw the gun and I take aim
The world stands still like a dream

Hear me pray...
(KiRai: yes...hear me pray...)

I stray...

KiRai's Note
I love the song so much >_< Hyde sama has said it clearly and perfectly for me. As if he’s in the same position with me. Each time I’m feeling down I would look at the words on the wall, at Hyde’s prayer, and said it quietly inside my heart. I let the words fill me and make me calm. I touch the words and…my feeling is better. Hyde sama words has saved me.

Hyde’s prayer has saved me. Hyde’s prayer is actually my prayer about the feeling I have. Arigatou gozaimashita Hyde sama. You would not know what you’ve done for me with your songs.
Thank you for saving my feeling. I’m truly grateful. Hontouni doumo arigatou gozaimashita.

No comments: