Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Until The Day I Die

UNTIL THE DAY I DIE

(A sweet song from LUNA SEA)

Ame no hi ni wa kimi wo omotte
Todokanu kono omoi dakishimete
Kodoku na MERODI ni nose
Amaoto wo yoru made kazoe

Doushite omoi dasu no ka
Chiisana koro kitta kanashii uta

Kono mune wa itsumo amefuri de
Kimi wa yurenagara kasunderu
Demo koe wa ima mo furueteru kimi no tame ni

Doushite namida ga deru no sunao sugitakara minna kitto
Doushite motometsuzukete demo owari ni shiyou

Kono mune wa itsumo amefuri de
Kimi wa yurenagara kasunderu
Itsu made mo kitto furueteru hateru hi made

Todokanaide hoshii utsukushii mama
Todokanaide hoshii kanashimi ni
Todokanaide hoshii kanata e

Translation
On a rainy day, I think of you
Embracing to me, the thoughts I never told you
To a lonely melody,
I count the raindrops until evening

Why am I remembering
A sad song I had heard when I was young

It is always raining in this heart of mine
You shake in the haze of the rain
And even now my voice quivers for you

Why do we shed tears?
Is it because all of us are weak-willed?
How I've always wanted you
But now, I will call it to an end

It's always raining in this heart of mine
You shake in the haze of the rain
Forever my voice will quiver for you
Until the day I die

I don't want it to reach you, leave it as beautiful as it was
I don't want it to reach you, this sadness
I don't want it to reach you there on the other side

It's still about Kimi :) I guess I'll be like this for a several times. I really do love him. Until when? Until the day I die (make it after too ^^)

No comments: