Thursday, June 04, 2009

Boku wa ganbatte!

Geezzz....a few days before I was feeling empty. I'm still feeling empty right now. I wonder why? I can't really concentrate with my works and it sucks me! I've got many works to do! Even yesterday I've screw up few things....gomen minna...I'll work better from now on.

I know the cause of this emptiness...beside I was feeling to lazy to work on something...^^ I was feeling empty after I've finished "anata ga iru kara". I really don't know what to think. "Anata ga iru kara" and it's character are always been inside my mind. Everywhere I go and whatever I do I always thinking about how the story would be. Now, everything has been completed and I don't have anything to think about. Of course I have thinking of my other stories but not as deep as "anata ga iru kara". I miss the story and I miss the character. I don't want it to end even though I've put the word "owari" on it.

And most of all...I miss Riki. He's my first man. He's my most valuable character. I'll write another story about him soon but in the story Riki has different character with "anata ga iru kara". Even so, his heart is still quite the same :)
I hope Riki will like it :)

Riki kun, hold on there for a little while, right? Just take a rest before we start the new story. You would still company me through this, right? :)

No comments: